Boston or BUST - Kim conquers the Boston Marathon for Dana Farber!
I am so proud to say that I raised $23,000 for Dana Farber. As helpless as I have felt through this entire lymphoma ordeal - crossing that finish line, looking up and seeing a CANCER FREE Summer screaming at the top of her lungs for me in the grandstands... words cannot describe that experience. I could barely breathe between the tears and the physical exhaustion. Thank you so much to everyone that has helped us these past years - it felt like we all crossed that finish line today.
| BEST MEDAL EVER!!! Thank you, Ella!!! |
Comments
Post a Comment
PLEASE NOTE if you post as Anonymous, please put your name in your message so Summer knows who is writing the comment. Thank you so much for your comment! Summer will be notified each time someone makes a comment. xoxo Team Summer