Lots of LOVE and GOOD VIBES being sent to Summer as she starts her last cycle of chemo!
Read all the wonder messages sent by our friends and family this morning as Summer starts her LAST CYCLE!! I’ll keep updating throughout the day.
💚💚💚💚
Sending lots of love!
Summer STRONG!!
She’s fired up and ready! She’ll kick ass!
She's a rockstar. Just makes her a bigger and better rockstar. Cancer makes you fearless. I'm excited for her future.
Summer strong indeed!! I'm so amazed by her tenacity, and wish her a non eventful final cycle!!
While it may be tough going this last round, I'm confident she's gonna muscle though. Please pass along my well wishes and give her my absolute best!
Can't wait to read the NED update on the blog!! A friend with ovarian cancer just got hers on last Friday!!
I think about you guys everyday! Sending love and let summer know I'm in total awe of her strength. Xo
I’m so happy for you all that Summer’s almost done with chemo. Sending hugs and crossing fingers for a NED scan! 😊❤️
So beautiful 🤩 Summer you’re a rockstar
Love to all of you!!
You got this Summer!!! Really rooting for you down here! Glad this is the last cycle!! You’re quite the champ!! Proud of you, keep kicking cancer in the ass!!
Thank you for the update. Summer is in our mind and hearts.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Go Summer! You’ve been such a warrior (with an army of supporters cheering and loving you all the way💕). Stay strong in this final stretch 💪🏻. You’ve got this! Sending you boatloads of good juju and positive vibes. 💕💕
The final stretch! Lots of love to you all.
Wow. What an exhausting journey for all of you and what a relief it is almost over!! We will continue to send love and healing energy Summer’s way 💓💓💓
- - - -
Team Summer- you're a championship team fighting one grand battle here. Sending good karma your way - pulling for a totally positive outcome to all of this. Looking forward to your next report....keep smiling. Your positive attitudes are strong medicine indeed!!
So sorry for sweet Summer and all of you to suffer with so many unknowns. Please know my thoughts are with you and know that you are putting up a good fight. Victory is coming. ❤️
That is fantastic news and we continue to send our love to all of you! ❤️🩹 💪🏼
Thx for sharing. She looks to be in good spirits! Keep up the hard work.
Home stretch! She is tough!!
Let summer know there is a light at the end of the tunnel she is my prayers and this was tonight’s sunset thinking of you guys 👍
Kim!!! Thank you for the update and I’m so happy it’s almost over… I can’t believe that this all happened but Summer is amazing!!! So happy to hear good news ❤️😘
Sending prayers and continued strength to you all ❤️
Home stretch! She is tough!!
This is amazing. So strong and beautiful. Thoughts and prayers with all of you always! ❤️


Summer, good luck. We’re pulling for you. This won’t no picnic, but good luck and keep the faith. Total victory is in sight. See chemo cycle 6 therapy as you buddy kicking cancer’s butt and taking you out of this awful place. I see nothing but smiles and laughter at the end of this tunnel. Keep up the good spirit. We love you.
ReplyDeleteReading all these well wishes was spirit lifting - I hope for Summer too. We wish we could do more for Summer!
ReplyDelete