Best Wishes to Summer as she ends her treatment!
Messages of love and support sent on Summer’s last day of Cycle 6:
I’m so excited for you, Summer! Even your sunflowers are. It’s like they knew- they all bloomed! What an absolute rockstar! ❤️ Erin (neighbor)
I am so happy to hear this word "over." I always look forward to it. She's our little Mr Clean-doppelganger wackadoodle fairy goddaughter that is sitting on my lap in pics of our wedding almost 20 years ago. π΅π»π§π» This is a most auspicious occasion and we celebrate with you all. πππ§♀️π₯. ~Erin O’Leary
There is our beautiful badass! She looks great! Today is a great day! ~Kathy Whitehair
Hallelujah! Celebrate indeed and fingers crossed for Sept 9th!!! ~Damon Chapman
Amen!! Congratulations!! Rockstar!! Cheers!!! π₯³ππΎShe is/will be cancer free!!! ~Carolyn & Dave
Your beautiful summer u got this! ~Ray
What a journey. I have been so impressed with how you all rallied to support her. ~Lisa Troy (Kim’s childhood best friend)
π I hope she eats and enjoys every last bite of that! Awesome, amazing work. ~ Keleigh Quinn
Wow, the final chapter is finished. Now waited patiently for the 9th. It’ll be great news. ~Pops
That's awesome. Time to celebrate. ~Zach Boyd
Sending so many hugs and so much love π ~Jenny and Freddy
Well done Summer and well done team!! π¦ Laura and Jeffrey
Huge day and you all deserve a ginormous party. What a wonderful team and a sweet, courageous and lovely young woman. A real inspiration for all. Great Grma and Grpa are celebrating today with you.
Thanks and Xoxox ~Ron & Deah
Yay for Summer!! She did it!!! I’m so happy!!!! She deserves the ice cream!!! π¨π¦ Must feel like the longest summer ever!! Glad this season is coming to an end and a new one is beginning!!! ~Maureen McGrath
That looks like an awesome way to celebrate. And look at that smile. ♥️ The absolute best.~Terry M
That's great news!!! Congrats Summer! And here's a round of applause π for here support team! In the immortal words of Emily Boyd. "I'm so proud of you guys!" ~Firebender
Yay!!! Congrats Summer. She is so strong π€π€π€for good news on the 9th. ~Ali and Ben

Comments
Post a Comment
PLEASE NOTE if you post as Anonymous, please put your name in your message so Summer knows who is writing the comment. Thank you so much for your comment! Summer will be notified each time someone makes a comment. xoxo Team Summer