Wednesday (Day 21 Cycle 2)


Schedule:

        :) REST  


Today Derek pulled together the paperwork for insurance for the scalp prothesis and turns out the place that we went to is not on the list of providers.  Looks like we can submit a form to appeal, which we will do.  Otherwise, had we gone with the list of approved providers it would have been covered - although it's totally worth it to have a real hair wig! ;) 

"Do you think if I send in a picture of how good I look in it they'll be like OMG she looks so good lets just cover it for her!" ~Summer

And guess what arrived today?  The Omaha steaks!  The FedEx guy said to refuse the package because it had been on the truck for the last 4 days and probably was not good anymore.  Good thing we already sorted out a new shipment to arrive on Sunday!  - thanks again, Nana!


“Hey Summer - take a picture of you that represents your day today.” 

Summer’s response:

 

Apparently this is Steve.  Being attacked by bats.  I’m not sure what this means accept to assume it’s the latest TV series Summer is watching.  … I wouldn’t read to much into this. 

Summer was “soooooo tired today.” 

And in other news, Kim’s running shoes fell apart at the gym. Time for Kim to go shoe shopping! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Year Cancerversary

Summer is OFFICIALLY CANCER FREE!!

Finally time for a HAIRCUT!