Setting Goals & Making Plans Monday (Day 11 Cycle 3)
Schedule today:
- REST
Summer and Laura went for a walk this afternoon. Summer has set a new goal to walk 30 minutes a day. That’s a great goal & with the beautiful summer weather, great to get out in the fresh air! #sunblockeverywhere
![]() |
| Summer & Laura on a walk |
You must watch this video to see how Bob’s day has been going. Don’t be concerned, Bob was not injured - his ego may have been a little hurt. HAHA
“My head collided with the front bumper of a car today - I was standing in my own driveway. But, I was also the driver of the car that hit me. I think I need to press charges against myself for reckless driving and then counter-sue myself for jaywalking.” ~Bob
Team Summer ended the day with Summer sharing that she wants us all to come up with end of cancer party ideas. “GIGANTIC” IDEAS, she says. As we approach the midpoint of her treatment cycles, it’s a fun & great distraction to be thinking about a cancer free Summer celebration!!! Do you have any ideas?!! PLEASE SHARE!
PARTY!!
![]() |
| We will most certainly come up with better party ideas than a dancing party poop! |
๐GO CELTICS!!๐




I like the idea of exercising and bonding on a walk. Way to start the day off right. It’ll be tough on down days but on better days strive to exercise. Party time at end sounds wonderful. Bob is great at getting himself into his own self-made mess. Funny except for the head bump. Trying to move a blocked trailer by hand somehow don’t seem right. But what do I know—fella does a lot of nonconventional stuff that later oftentimes makes sense. Pops
ReplyDeleteHAHA - yes, Bob gets himself into funny circumstances but it always seems to work out GREAT! ;)
DeleteThe 1000 piece puzzle must’ve been a month long marathon. It’s just a feat to have half completed. I’ve been into online digital 40 piece correctly oriented puzzles. Just slide into place. I think that’s why I did well, I think, in finding the similar image in a bunch of random images in the scientific Brain study I signed for that measure one cognitive and physical decay in old folks. Pops
DeleteI got hooked on this puzzle. The puzzle has a murder mystery and the final product does NOT look like the picture on the box. The final puzzle tells the story of "who dunnit" - so I found it addictive and couldn't stop working on it as I wanted to know who the murderer was.
Delete