Friday - HALF WAY DONE with chemo!! (Day 1 Cycle 4)

 

We are officially HALF WAY through chemotherapy! 

Schedule: 

  • 9am: Chemo Infusion Day 1 inpatient at Dana Farber 
  • 11am:  Kim's LAST DAY at EOE 
  • Basketball Free Throw Tournament - Colby came in 3rd place
  • 6:00pm baseball game - Colby's team WINS 2-1

Bob & Summer before heading out to Dana Farber 
              

Summer posted this to The Cancer Patient on IG and they turned it into a survey! haha
                                    

Summer sitting at Dana Farber, in her cool new hat (Thank you Courtney & Hunter!) waiting for her infusion appointment.  
Meanwhile, back at the Lakeside Lounge Apt D, Kim has her LAST Zoom meeting.
I love Charlie Baker! I will miss working for him. 



Cycle 4 infusion starting NOW!




We are outta here!

Bob and Summer doing a photo shoot using Summer's Apple watch.


Say CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE! 



Kim and Bob meet up with Carolyn & Dave and Kate at the Gavel.

“I know you! You live in the van in your ex’s driveway!”

Thank you, Chuck!! ❤️❤️


Comments

  1. Wow, half way and so much progress already!
    Colby is all aces! Wow, baseball and basketball! Very talented indeed.
    Summer is making history and is credited with started a poopy survey of cancer patients. Wow! I love the Tonto hat—so cool and clever. Who would thot of that.

    Kim is winding up a long storied career with Massachusetts. Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. Now you’re not tethered to a job. What a relief and a shock. Now it’s tweedle dee tweedle dum time, fortunately. Time to just smell the roses and not have to fret about work—my favorite place. I’ve adapted well; now it’s her turn. Queen of leisure now. Bring it on!
    Pops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about the Queen of Leisure, but I am definitely looking forward to taking a break! We are SO EXCITED about being halfway done - it has really been a mental game changer for us all.

      Delete

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE if you post as Anonymous, please put your name in your message so Summer knows who is writing the comment. Thank you so much for your comment! Summer will be notified each time someone makes a comment. xoxo Team Summer

Popular posts from this blog

One Year Cancerversary

Summer is OFFICIALLY CANCER FREE!!

Finally time for a HAIRCUT!