Schedule Today:
- Visiting Nurse for bloodwork - Erin
- Colby’s 6th grade Graduation
 |
| Proud Dad Derek dresses for the BIG DAY! Congrats Colby!! |
 |
Colby with his diploma at his 6th grade graduation! Way to go!
|
 |
| The expression on his face tells a story that I want to hear more about!! |
Video results of Summer’s lab work today. These look GOOD according to Bob.
"She can lick subway handrails again now . Remember, I am not a doctor, but I played one in first grade" ~Bob's expert explanation of the lab results for those of us 'lay' people.
Summer got a new wig today and goes RED. I love the color and I am actually loving Summer with bangs.
 |
| Absolutely STUNNING!! I love the red in the lighting! |
 |
| Bob & Kim have one of Bob’s famously delicious breakfasts on the deck. |
 |
Kim shakes her stuff tonight at the YMCA’s 2 hour Throwback Zumba Extravaganza (with salad shakers!)

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!
|
Wow, Colby in JHS now! Awesome. He’s growing up sooo fast. Great to see that!
ReplyDeleteSummer numbers are much improved in some areas. Red hair gives her a different persona. Wow, she looks great in blonde, blue, white peach fuzz and now red. And Bob’s breakfast looked yummy. And Kim is busy zumbaing. Look more normal or almost so. Pops
YES - MORE NORMAL!!!!
DeleteAnd I agree, Pops! Summer looks amazing in all these wigs - the red definitely gives her a different persona. Those pictures of her remind me of a friend of mine that I went to high school with who is now a TV star!