Saturday Update: Last Day of Chemo Cycle 1 (Day 5 Cycle )
Today is the last day (Day 5) of Summer’s first chemo treatment & not surprisingly it has been jam packed with highs and lows!
Physically Summer feels TERRIBLE. The worst she’s felt - nausea & diarrhea. Her night SUCKED and morning wasn't any better!
Then came the IV Benadryl and the giggling commenced. Summer has declared that she should have been prescribed this drug from day 1 and everything would have been so much better.
"I am too funny right now to NOT call" ~Summer
But the BIG NEWS is that the doctors confirmed that Summer has been cleared & is being discharged tomorrow! She’s got a 1pm appointment at Dana Farber and then we bring her home!

"Today is an incredible day that I couldn't even imagine, I didn't even try.
AND, as an added bonus, I have an incredible chicken Caesar salad that Bailey brought over. It's my favorite meal. And, this chicken is weirdly delicious smelling. Im truly excited right now and wanted to share. Thank you for all your care and support!" ~ TheBob

Comments
Post a Comment
PLEASE NOTE if you post as Anonymous, please put your name in your message so Summer knows who is writing the comment. Thank you so much for your comment! Summer will be notified each time someone makes a comment. xoxo Team Summer